|Number of contestants||
|Production and broadcasting|
- "The challenges are not only going to be rigorous, they'll be downright torturous. In Season Three, the gloves are coming off."
- ―Colby Donaldson[src]
So far, the rules of Season Three are unknown, but it is highly likely that each contestant will be assigned to a team and compete in Elimination Challenges to stay in the competition.
- "Every single marksman that shows up on Season Three has something to prove."
- ―Colby Donaldson[src]
For Season Three, just like Season One and Season Two, sixteen contestants were chosen for the show after viewing audition videos and application forms. However, for the first time, the contestants were announced to the public before the first episode of Season Three was aired, with a slight introduction of each in Season Two's "Behind the Bullet". The contestants chosen to compete are:
|Contestant||Age||Occupation / Background||Hometown||Original Team||Merged Team||Eliminated|
|Amanda Hardin||33||Firearms Instructor, Nurse, Real Estate Agent||Birmingham, AL||Red Team||16th|
|Sara Ahrens||38||Police Training Sergeant||Roscoe, IL||Blue Team||15th|
|Drew Shprintz||27||Firearms Instructor/Bartender||Boca Raton, FL||Red Team||14th|
|Mark Schneider||45||USPSA Competitor, Outdoorsman, Customer Service Professional||Tierra Verde, Fl||Red Team||13th|
|Jarrett Grimes||42||Homeland Security Agent||Atlanta, GA||Blue Team||12th|
|Paul Marinaccio||31||Detective/Firearms Instructor||Fairfield, NJ||Blue Team||11th|
|Billy Rogers||33||Restaurant Operations Manager||Calabasas, CA||Blue Team||10th|
|Michael Marelli||28||NY State Court Officer||Long Island, NY||Red Team||9th|
|Cliff Walsh||40||Revolver Champion/Airport Driver||St. Petersburg, FL||Red Team||8th|
|Jake Zweig||39||Ex Navy SEAL/College Football Coach||Barrington, NH||Blue Team||Green Team||7th|
|Phil Morden||25||Three Gun Competitor, Video Producer||Milford, MI||Red Team||Green Team||6th|
|Alex Charvat||38||Engineer/Outdoorsman||Conifer, CO||Blue Team||Green Team||5th|
|Chris Collins||26||Firearms Instructor, Former Marine, Student||Collinsville, OK||Red Team||Green Team||TBA|
|Dustin Ellermann||28||Christian Camp Director||Zavala, TX||Blue Team||Green Team||TBA|
|Mike Hughes||38||Competitive Pistol Shooter||Maple Falls, WA||Blue Team||Green Team||TBA|
|Gary Quesenberry||40||Homeland Security Agent||Cleveland, OH||Red Team||Green Team||TBA|
- The player's team (episodes 1–8) won the challenge.
- The player(s) won individually in the challenge.
- The player's team lost the challenge, but the player was not nominated for elimination (episodes 1–8); or the player did not finish a challenge at the top or bottom of the group (episodes 9–10).
- The player was nominated for elimination, but won an elimination challenge (episodes 1–8); or the player finished a challenge at the bottom of the group, but won a tiebreaker (episodes 9–10).
- The player lost an elimination challenge and was eliminated. (In episodes 9 and 10, every challenge ended in one or more automatic eliminations.)
- The player voluntarily withdrew from the competition.
- The player won a challenge to re-enter the competition.
- The player won the $100,000 grand prize.