|Number of contestants||
|Production and broadcasting|
|Number of episodes||
Top Shot Season Two was the second season of the reality TV show, Top Shot. It premiered on February 8, 2011 and concluded on April 26, 2011. The season contained 13 episodes and was filmed over 35 days during the fall of 2010 in Santa Clarita, California.
- The player's team (episodes 1–8) won the challenge.
- The player(s) won individually in the challenge.
- The player's team lost the challenge, but the player was not nominated for elimination (episodes 1–8); or the player did not finish a challenge at the top or bottom of the group (episodes 9–10).
- The player was nominated for elimination, but won an elimination challenge (episodes 1–8); or the player finished a challenge at the bottom of the group, but won a tiebreaker (episodes 9–10).
- The player lost an elimination challenge and was eliminated. (In episodes 9 and 10, every challenge ended in one or more automatic eliminations.)
- The player voluntarily withdrew from the competition.
- The player won a challenge to re-enter the competition.
- The player won the $100,000 grand prize.